Translate

Brahma Mantras

Lord Brahma Mantras
"Gurubrahma Guruvishnu Gurudevo Maheswarah,
Guru saakshaat Param Brahma Tasmai shri guravey Namaha"


Meaning
:
The guru is none other than the creator, Lord Brahma; he verily is Lord Vishnu, the preserver, and the truly is Maheswara, the destroyer. He is the supreme Brahma himself. To such a guru I offer my salutations.

Lord Brahma is part of the Hindu Trinity and is the Lord of Creation. Lord Brahma represents the universal mind as creation is the work of the mind and the intellect. He is the generator of life on earth, a role which he performed by creating eleven 'Prajapatis' for fathering human race.

Brahma Bija Mantra


"Aum Satchit Ekam Brahma"

“Om Eim Hrim Shrim Klim Sauh Satchid Ekam Brahma”

Brahma Gayatri Mantra


Om Chathur mukhaya Vidmahe
Hamasaroodaya Dheemahe
Thanno Brahma Prachodayath.

Om Vedathmanaya vidmahe,
Hiranya Garbhaya Dheemahi
Thanno Brahma prachodayath.

Om Parmeshwaraye Vidmahe
Paratattvaye Dheemahi
Tanno Brahma Prachodayath.


RVTYQEAQXRU8
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am a Social Media Consultant and Freelance Writer who like to share my knowledge through my writing. I am not a Saffron clad individual or a religious fanatic who talks about Hinduism. I would like to introduce myself as someone who has tremendous respect for all the good things in all religions and cultures.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...