Translate

Ayyappa Mantra

Ayyappa Mantra
Sri Ayyappan is the son on Lord Shiva and Vishnu in his Mohini avatar. By worshiping Swamy Ayyappa visible and invisible troubles are said to ward away. Sri Ayyappa Swamy is the deity of the famous Sabarimala Temple in Kerala.

Sastha or Ayyappa Gayatri Mantra

Boodha Naathaya Vidmahe
Bhavaputhraaya Dheemahi
Thanno Saastha Prachodayaath.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am a Social Media Consultant and Freelance Writer who like to share my knowledge through my writing. I am not a Saffron clad individual or a religious fanatic who talks about Hinduism. I would like to introduce myself as someone who has tremendous respect for all the good things in all religions and cultures.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...